Pledge to make plastic a thing of the past:
“HOME”, french documentary, 2009
“I know that a single human can knock down every wall.quote from the documentary
It’s too late to be a pessimist.”
Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus discuss their personal stories, as well as the format of their new podcast.
Listen to more podcasts:
Watch the documentary
→ “Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things”
- “Die Erdzerstörer”, 2019 (exploitation of earth – german)
- “HOME”, 2009
- “The Money Fix – A Documentary for Monetary Freedom”, 2011? (money, money, money)
- “Bottled Life”, 2012 (Nestlé)
- “More Than Honey”, 2012 (bees)
- “Plastic Planet” (plastic pollution)
- “Plastic China”, 2016 (poverty in plastic)
- “Space Junk”
- “Consuming Kids”, 2008 (advertising to kids)
A documentary about the influence of advertisement on kids and about the agressive marketing that starts in infancy (a six month old child is able to recognize brands…)
What to do with a broken chair or a toaster that throws sparks? What to do with a pullover with wholes in it? Toss it? No Way!
You go to the Repair Café! 🙂
There you can repair stuff yourself with professional help at your side while you sip a coffee and chat with nice people!
Take a look at it: