Made from old maps.
(Tip from Uwe! 🙂 )
Another pair of trousers dead already?
Make an apron for your kids out of it! 🙂
You can easily turn your old plastic folders into an organizing system for your earrings!
Therefore you will need:
- an old plastic folder (it should be a folder made of thicker plastic)
- a nice box in which you want to keep your earrings
And this is how to do it:
- measure your box and cut the folder into rectangles which will fit into your box
- poke holes into these plastic rectangles (caution: the holes don’t have to have the same distance… see picture)
- put earrings through the holes and organize them in your box
By the way…
For closed earrings it won’t be enough to poke just one hole. Here’s how I solved the problem: