Found here: rocklej.com
There seems to be a lot of trash on mount everest these days, because every hiker who’s climbing mount everest has to bring back 8kg of trash…
Another pair of trousers dead already?
Make an apron for your kids out of it! 🙂
You can easily turn your old plastic folders into an organizing system for your earrings!
Therefore you will need:
- an old plastic folder (it should be a folder made of thicker plastic)
- a nice box in which you want to keep your earrings
And this is how to do it:
- measure your box and cut the folder into rectangles which will fit into your box
- poke holes into these plastic rectangles (caution: the holes don’t have to have the same distance… see picture)
- put earrings through the holes and organize them in your box
By the way…
For closed earrings it won’t be enough to poke just one hole. Here’s how I solved the problem: